The scientific committee of the 19th European Congress on Digital Pathology (ECDP2023) is pleased to invite you to submit your work for presentation. The congress will take place in Budapest, Hungary, on 14-17th June 2023 as an in-person meeting.
The focus areas for ECDP2023 are:
Digital pathology workflow implementation
Standardisation and Quality Assurance in Digital Pathology
Image Analysis and AI on Whole Slide Images
AI and digital pathology in education
Integration of morphological, clinical and molecular data in clinical practice
Structured reporting and interoperability
Advancements in digital cytopathology
Advanced techniques of tissue visualization in pathology
Abstract Submission Guidelines: https://www.ecdp2023.org/
The best abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
The best oral presentation and the best poster presented at ECDP2023 will receive awards from the European Society of Digital and Integrative Pathology (ESDIP).
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of the ECDP 2023 Congress,
Yuri Tolkach (Chair)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
You are invited to submit your work under the format of a structured abstract to ECDP2023.
Starting abstract submission: 01.12.2022
Deadline abstract submission: 28.02.2023
Notification of abstract acceptance: 16.03.2023
The abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of ECDP2023 in a peer-review double blinded process that will select the abstracts accepted and those selected either for poster presentation or for oral presentation. The European Society of Digital and Integrative Pathology (ESDIP) will award the best oral free presentation and the best poster presented at ECDP2023.
All accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website.
The registration in the congress is mandatory to at least one author (speaker, correspondence). If the abstract is selected for oral presentation, then the speaker needs to be registered in the congress.
The submission of the abstract must include the following:
- Abstract title
- Correspondent author details (full name, institutional address, e-mail address - provided on registration)
- Other author’s details (full name, institutional address)
- Abstract body with a maximum of 250 words. Does not include title or authors
- 3 to 6 keywords
The structure of a scientific abstract should be:
- Materials and Methods
Use CAPITALS only if necessary (e.g. DNA).
The submitted abstracts should respect the themes selected by this year’s Scientific Committee, including:
- Digital pathology workflow implementation
- Standardisation and Quality Assurance in Digital Pathology
- Image Analysis and AI on Whole Slide Images
- AI and digital pathology in education
- Integration of morphological, clinical and molecular data in clinical practice
- Structured reporting and interoperability
- Advancements in digital cytopathology
- Advanced techniques of tissue visualization in pathology
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of ECDP2023,
Yuri Tolkach (Chair ECDP2023 Scientific Committee)